Andromeda at 300mm
Here's the second image I put together from last night, this one of Andromeda, same setup as before with my Nikon D7000 and Tamron 150-600mm lens at 300mm. This time I did 17 exposures at 4 minutes, ISO 1600, and f6.3. Pretty much the same stacking and editing process as the Horsehead and Flame Nebula shot with calibration and stacking in PixInsight, Dynamic Background Extraction (x2 for this shot since I was shooting into the light pollution of the SLC metro area and had some tough gradients), color calibration, masked stretch, then export to Photoshop for curves and saturation plus star size reduction.
I missed the focus by just a little bit so the image is soft, plus there are the same stupid flares around the bright stars because of this lens.